Device wont change and no OS installed

Screamers Gaming

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
so i have a google nexus 7 2013 rooted with android 4.4.2 or something. it wont charge so i tryed doing a reset, guess what? i deleted the Operating System!!! i have TWRP but no backups. had just deleted them! so i need help now because tomorrow i have school and need this device for it! please help me. i am new to this kind of stuff. do i adb sideload a custon rom and try to install it or what?if so how do i do it? im downloading one now. man i ust want my devce back!!?AND i onLY hAVE 2% battERy lEFt

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
The most basic method is: https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images .Instructions are at the bottom. The Nexus is very difficult to actually hardbrick, but that 2% charge and not accepting a charge is going to be a potential hangup.

To clarify, you are able to get into TWRP? If that's the case and adb works, then you could fairly easily sideload a ROM in, yes.

Nexus Root Toolkit v1.8.2 | WugFresh This is a helpful tool for aligning all the necessary tools (adb, fastboot, etc).

Karl Whitley1

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure it should charge regardless of an operating system and would definitely recommend nexus root toolkit by wugfresh to solve this issue

Posted via Stock Nexus 4*

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante