After update on S4, stuck at red Verizon screen after powering on

fshch14

May 1, 2014
Visit site
On the Galaxy S4. Has anyone else had this problem? It has been this way for the past 30+ minutes.

Last edited:

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
On the Galaxy S4. Has anyone else had this problem? It has been this way for the past 30+ minutes.

I think the update might have encounter some issues while the updating process is completing on there are two options left for you either try doing the factory reset or you can download the latest stock ROM for your device from the sammobile firmware section and then can flash it via odin. :) Now rest I'll leave it to you either you can do a factory reset or you can flash the ROM again on your device.

rogers0912

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I think the update might have encounter some issues while the updating process is completing on there are two options left for you either try doing the factory reset or you can download the latest stock ROM for your device from the sammobile firmware section and then can flash it via odin. Now rest I'll leave it to you either you can do a factory reset or you can flash the ROM again on your device.

Did this work for you? Mine won't leave the red screen so I don't think I can do either of those. What did you end up doing to fix it?

Please and thank you!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton