Screencast Fatal Error

MrDarkSmile

May 13, 2014
Visit site
I have Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 phone and version of my android is 4.4.2. I successfully rooted my phone. I downloaded demo version of Screencast from Play Store but it gives fatal error to me every time I open it. So I can't record anything. I tried uninstall and re-download it but didn't work. How can I fix this error?

Screenshots of Fatal Error

Screenshot_2014-05-13-18-15-48.jpg

Screenshot_2014-05-13-18-16-03.jpg

Note : Sorry if thread is in wrong section.

Last edited:

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Did you tweak the developer options as the listing instructed in Play Store? "ICS+: Make sure HW overlay is disabled and 'Force GPU rendering' is enabled'."

MrDarkSmile

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I did. I disabled HW overlay and enabled Force GPU rendering. Also I made video resolution "High" on Screencast but didn't work. Is there anything else I can make to fix that error?

MrDarkSmile

May 13, 2014
Visit site
I found an app called "Rec. (Screen Recorder)" on Play Store. It works fine on my phone. I can record game and my voice but only bad thing is you can't choose you want to record only game sounds or your microphone. It records both when you open that option. You can only record 5 minutes on its demo version but it's fine. I suggest you all that who got fatal error on Screencast. (Make sure you successfully rooted your device before using this app.)

Rec. (Screen Recorder) - Play Store

Note : Sorry for posting second time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan