New Notification Icon on HTC One M8. What does it mean?

HouseDog1

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before but I looked around the forum for a bit and could not find anything on this particular notification icon. It is the icon in between the Pandora icon and the headset icon.

IconScreenshotWithArrow.jpg

I have no clue what it means or what it is there for. I've looked in the user manual for my phone (HTC One M8) and haven't been able to figure it out. I know it is isn't a GPS icon because that was my first thought but the GPS icon on these phones looks quite different. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Dvs1j

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before but I looked around the forum for a bit and could not find anything on this particular notification icon. It is the icon in between the Pandora icon and the headset icon.

View attachment 121230

I have no clue what it means or what it is there for. I've looked in the user manual for my phone (HTC One M8) and haven't been able to figure it out. I know it is isn't a GPS icon because that was my first thought but the GPS icon on these phones looks quite different. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Thats the symbol for BoomSound. It appears when playing music or sound through videos. Hope this helps

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781