Softbricked Samsung Galaxy S3 (Verizon)

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I have a predicament as I have a soft brick. I wasnt paying attention and the Cyanogenmod rom was not a great thing for my phone. I have tried to use Odin and use Jellybean instead of Kitkat which is what updated to before bricked. I have updated drivers used the Samsung usb from the package, and tried other usbs. All I get is:
<Untitled.png

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I am trying to flash this file Untitled2.png and my phone is a SCH‑I535(Samsung Galaxy S3 for Verizon. I'm trying to put Jellybean on it. At first with a different USB it only said fail, but instead it says "Leave CS". I don't want to take it back to Verizon and void my warranty and I don't know how much it will cost to me to do anything concerning with Verizon. I though about JTAG but I was wondering also if local repair shops for phones specialize in working with firmware.

Flashvetrin

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Jelly Bean 4.3

Can you get into download mode??
By holding vol down home and power at the same time..
Go to galaxynote3.root.com and download the stock odin file for your device. Or sams mobile and use odin 1.85 and flash the phone with the stock tar file thats in the file youve downloaded. Make sure it matches your make model and carrier. Or you can use the keis emergency firmware recovery tool.. 😊

Sent from my Flashvetrin using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante