Plum Pilot Plus

rcandroid

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Anybody know anything about this phone? My T-Mobile retailer has these unlocked phones and was shown working one.They work great but I can't find any info about them.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The specs seem reasonable for an entry level phone. Plum Pilot Plus - Full phone specifications. I just wonder about support, since I've never heard of them before. But then again, we don't know a whole lot about the phones in the Indian market, here in the US.

EDIT: Wait, are you in India? I was assuming that because the info I saw on the phone mentioned the Indian market.

rcandroid

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I am in Miami, Florida,USA and a T-Mobile agent is selling them with a 1 yr guarantee. They have a well stablished, highly reputable business and well known in the community. In a word: reliable people. I think I'm going to get one today
Fast Forward To: Feb 5th, 2015 ( 4 months later ) phone would not turn on, for no apparent reason. T-Mobiile agent sent my to My Cell Boutique in Hialeah, FL to claim the warrantyt. They would not honor the warranty and said I must have dropped the phone which shows no signs of any such occurance. Their diagnosys is that the screen is broken but the screen doesn't look broken and sould charge $69 to it.
My feeling is that these people will never repair under wararnty, no matter what. Took my phone and threw it in the garbaage.

Last edited:

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
If you trust them, go for it. I've learned to be skeptical of anything a T-Mobile agent tells me; had a few bad experiences. You know your local store best, though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad