Massive Android glitches due to an update, can I get rid of it or fix it??

Geena Gasparelli

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
I have an LG Volt, and its worked perfectly fine up until today. I got a notification that my software was available for update, and i had time to kill so I updated. Now, i take pictures and they're placed at the beginning of the album. My texts wont work. I can only read them through the notification but they wont appear in the actual messages app. I can still text, but i cant review my own message or any recent ones. All my current text 'conversations' move to the bottom of the list. It reset my date and time, and none of my apps will load. Essentially, its made my phone almost useless. I googled the android version (4.4.2) and looked for anyone with similar glitches and found nothing. I cant backup up my phone like I would a computer, so how do i fix/get rid of this update??

Lyle Graff

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I have lg volt and got a software update on the 29th. It was just to enhance your system, no change to android version. Things may work a little diffrently I'm not seeing much yet. I'm on boost mobile. I haven't tried taking pics yet but will today and see if anything is diffrent there.:cool:,