Hello everyone, I transferred my SIM card from my OG Moto X to my OPO and my account info is not populating correctly. First three pics are from my OPO.

Can I transfer my Sim card from my OG Moto X to my OPO?-opo_me_card-1-.jpgCan I transfer my Sim card from my OG Moto X to my OPO?-opo_toggles-1-.jpgCan I transfer my Sim card from my OG Moto X to my OPO?-opo_messenger-1-.jpg

These pictures are from my Moto.

Can I transfer my Sim card from my OG Moto X to my OPO?-moto_me_card-1-.pngCan I transfer my Sim card from my OG Moto X to my OPO?-moto_toggles-1-.pngCan I transfer my Sim card from my OG Moto X to my OPO?-moto_messenger-1-.png

So it looks like my Google+ account is not registering with the OPO. Is that what the problem is? Google+ is working fine on my OPO. If that's not it, what else might it be? How can I fix this? It's not a major issue but I'm rather OCD and this will bother me. Thanks for any and all help.
    10-31-2014 07:27 AM
    I fixed it inadvertantly. I found a reflash zip put together by the OPO/CM support team that had fixes for all kinds of stuff (should be an OTA...) and I applied it to fix a flaky wifi issue. The new drivers were what I was after. It did a low level flash on my OPO and when I set up my account my Me card was as it should be. Woot.

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/f...reboot.160199/
    You could see what happens if you go to Settings>Accounts-Google, remove your Google account, then add it back again. Otherwise, you could manually add a photo. Go to Settings>Users​, tap yourself, and attach a new photo to your local profile.
    10-31-2014 12:30 PM
    I can do that, but it's more than the picture. My Moto had the Me card associated with my Google+ account. I would like to be able to make that happen on the OPO also.
    10-31-2014 12:33 PM
    I fixed it inadvertantly. I found a reflash zip put together by the OPO/CM support team that had fixes for all kinds of stuff (should be an OTA...) and I applied it to fix a flaky wifi issue. The new drivers were what I was after. It did a low level flash on my OPO and when I set up my account my Me card was as it should be. Woot.

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/f...reboot.160199/
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-31-2014 01:32 PM
    Damn, I spoke too soon. After updating some Google apps my info was right back to where it was before. Problem NOT solved and this must mean there is a conflict between CM 11S and my Google account.
    10-31-2014 01:58 PM