Google Play services, which some of your applications rely on, is not supported by your device.

Nirmal Tak

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
All the google based app's got affected, and not working [Hangout, GMAIL, YOU TUBE etc], showing error of google play services.
play store is pre-installed but from my device its abruptly removed and when i install it from the market, showing an error authentication error, user need to login (something like this), then i removed my google account and add it again but the error remains.
i also tried to update Google play services and google play store but solution not found.. :(
and some of non google app showing error is "Google Play services, which some of your applications rely on, is not supported by your device."

NOTE: my google play store is working like an ordinary app if i try to uninstall updates the Updates for soluutions then app will be removed from device.

p3ntyne

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
All the google based app's got affected, and not working [Hangout, GMAIL, YOU TUBE etc], showing error of google play services.
play store is pre-installed but from my device its abruptly removed and when i install it from the market, showing an error authentication error, user need to login (something like this), then i removed my google account and add it again but the error remains.
i also tried to update Google play services and google play store but solution not found.. :(
and some of non google app showing error is "Google Play services, which some of your applications rely on, is not supported by your device."

NOTE: my google play store is working like an ordinary app if i try to uninstall updates the Updates for soluutions then app will be removed from device.

I am not sure what could be causing it but, have you tried to wipe the cache of Google Play and Google Play services. Perhaps of the whole device, worst case scenario, a factory reset? Those are generally the first steps in fixing pretty much any software problem with the device.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance