I'll try to explain the best I can because I have a real bizarre problem with my cell and two tablets. The problem isn't with one version of Android specifically because it occurs on version KK 4.4.2 and JB 4.2.2.
    I'm going to just list the behaviors.
    - I have multiple email accounts from two different host, plus one Gmail and one Outlook.
    - One host account won't synchronize anymore since 2 days, the others have no problems.
    - The problem occurs only on my home WiFi, but it's working on my cell when WiFi is OFF. (with 4G or LTE)
    - My wife's cell have no problem at all on the same home WiFi. (also version KK 4.4.2)
    - I have reinstalled the email app on my cell without positive results.
    - I have done a factory reset on one tablet and reinstalled only the email app without positive results neither.
    - I also have done a factory reset on my router.
    - All email accounts are working OK on my desktop with Outlook 2013 or Thunderbird (on the same home WiFi).

I'm going insane with this and do not know where to look anymore... Anyone can help me ?
    Thank
    02-13-2015 03:26 PM
    Install the account that doesn't sync on your wife's phone. If it syncs, it's a setting in your phone. (Do you have sync turned on for that account - in Accounts/email/that account?) If not, something's changed in that account and, since you effectively deleted the account (by uninstalling the email app) and recreated it, contact the email provider. (Outlook is an email program, not an email provider. GMail is a provider - sort of, Google is the provider.)
    02-13-2015 03:37 PM
    Already tried to add one problematic account on my wife phone and it was working.
    I've suspected a setting, although I never changed anything before it stopped working... On 3 devices!
    Sync is turn ON.
    I've contacted the email provider, and they do not see anything wrong on their end.
    This problem has so much puzzle pieces that won't fit together, it's crazy !!!

As for Outlook, I am referring to an Outlook.com email account.
    02-13-2015 03:48 PM
    Did you look at the settings of your email app? Maybe it's just you need to setup the settings of the email app.
    02-18-2015 07:17 AM
    Thanks for the tips, but after trying everything possible, I've ditch the new hosting provider and returned with my old.
    Everything's back to normal now.
    02-18-2015 08:01 AM