2 questions:

1) If I turn on Easy Mode, I can only add new apps/icons but I cannot seem to rearrange them. If I tab and hold on an icon, it won't move. What gives?

2) I noticed in Easy mode, the first icon is a flash light, I can't see it if I am not in Easy Mode, how to access it? I like the idea that the phone has a flashlight without needing to download a separate app for it.
    Lamoone Vista likes this.
    03-28-2015 10:35 PM
    See this article to learn how to arrange the icons: How to enable Easy Mode on the Note 4 (and why you might want to) | Android Central.

See this thread about the flashlight toggle: http://forums.androidcentral.com/and...galaxy-s5.html
    BullGuard8 likes this.
    03-29-2015 01:28 AM
    See this article to learn how to arrange the icons: How to enable Easy Mode on the Note 4 (and why you might want to) | Android Central.

See this thread about the flashlight toggle: http://forums.androidcentral.com/and...galaxy-s5.html
    thanks a lot

seems like you cannot edit the main home screen icons like remove the samsung browser and replace it with Chrome. not a big deal but the flash toggle is only available in Easy mode, very stupid. I had to download an app called Control Panel Smart Toggle to add it otherwise it is nowhere to be found on the device other than Easy Mode
    B. Diddy likes this.
    03-29-2015 04:49 AM