Can I get some help with rom?

A

AC Question

help with rom

i have a Samsung mega m819n with metropcs i just got my phone rooted not sure how i was done i paid a guy 20$ to do it. i want to put liquidsmooth rom on it can someone please point me in the right direction im new at this so i will need step by step direction. I have android 4.4.4 root checker says that i am rooted. i want to use my wifi hotspot with my unlimited data plan i think this rom has this. Thanks in advanced

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: help with rom

i have a Samsung mega m819n with metropcs i just got my phone rooted not sure how i was done i paid a guy 20$ to do it. i want to put liquidsmooth rom on it can someone please point me in the right direction im new at this so i will need step by step direction. I have android 4.4.4 root checker says that i am rooted. i want to use my wifi hotspot with my unlimited data plan i think this rom has this. Thanks in advanced
You can use apps, such as Fox-Fi, to tether devices to your Mega. In most cases, root isn't required. However, if you are, then there shouldn't be an issue with using those apps to enable the feature.

Regarding installing ROMs, XDA would be your best bet in terms of finding something to install. Take a look through this forum for more resources related to ROM development for the Mega: Samsung Galaxy Mega - XDA Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski