Keyboard/Mouse for Android & PC

ibbyj

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey there,

Not really sure where to post this, so please move if needed.

I am looking for something that I am not even sure exists. Haha

I'd like to have a Bluetooth keyboard & Mouse compatible with both my desktop computer and my Android phone (LG G2).

I'd like to be able to switch between which device the they are working with quickly.

Say for instance my phone is propped up at my desk and I am having a text conversation with someone. Instead of grabbing my phone to type out my message by thumb, I just tap a button on my keyboard and it connects to my phone.. Same with mouse...

Does that make sense?

Does that exist? Haha

Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey there,

Not really sure where to post this, so please move if needed.

I am looking for something that I am not even sure exists. Haha

I'd like to have a Bluetooth keyboard & Mouse compatible with both my desktop computer and my Android phone (LG G2).

I'd like to be able to switch between which device the they are working with quickly.

Say for instance my phone is propped up at my desk and I am having a text conversation with someone. Instead of grabbing my phone to type out my message by thumb, I just tap a button on my keyboard and it connects to my phone.. Same with mouse...

Does that make sense?

Does that exist? Haha

Thanks!

If you are connected to the same WiFi network give AirDroid a try. I have used it in the past and thought it worked very well.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=com.sand.airdroid&hl=en&token=X7XKiAYe

ibbyj

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the suggestion, I have tried this.

I am really looking for hardware though.