Can I get some help moving Apps to SD Card under Android 4.4?

LordDarkStar

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Help Needed Moving Apps to SD Card under Android 4.4

Greetings,

I have just very recently entered the brave new world of smart phones and find myself to be even more ignorant than I had imagined!

I purchased a LG L34C (Fuel) smart phone through TracFone. The software specs for the phone are as follows: Android 4.4
Baseband version: MPSS.TR.1.0-01754-M8610BAAAANAZM-1 Kernel version: 3.4.0+ Build number: KRT16S.L34CV10c
Software version: L34CV10c.

I have installed a 32GB microSD Card in this phone. The phone itself has a paltry 1.76GB Internal storage available (as opposed to what is shown on the LG site which is 4GB). My goal is to be able to use the SD Card as an extention of the internal memory. Now, I have discovered for myself that this will be a challanging undertaking and that is why I have come here asking for assistance in accomplishing this goal.

I have already rooted the phone and installed a SuperUser app as well as Busy Box and a host of other applications alleging that they will solve my problem (which they have not). I have exhausted my abilities to try and solve this problem on my own and so now I come to you all begging your assistance in helping me to accomplish my goal!

I hope that I will hear from one or more of you very soon!