Phone Software Update Destroyed Everything

Nny7229

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
I am currently using a Samsung Galaxy Light from Metro updated to 4.4.2 and the nova launcher. Everything was fine today with normal use/etc... until I got home and plugged it in. I didn't pay any attention to it for a while, but noticed it was restarting a few times. Recently I went to use it before bed and it is a black screen with the "Unfortunately, app name has stopped." warning repeatedly popping up listing most of my background apps which are mainly the google ones and keyboard. After I press through ok it has the "Complete action using box" with touch wiz easy and touch wiz as choices (nova missing). What happened? How do I fix this? Do I have to revert my phone back? How do I do this?

Last edited:

aqmar

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
I am currently using a Samsung Galaxy Light from Metro updated to 4.4.2 and the nova launcher. Everything was fine today with normal use/etc... until I got home and plugged it in. I didn't pay any attention to it for a while, but noticed it was restarting a few times. Recently I went to use it before bed and it is a black screen with the "Unfortunately, app name has stopped." warning repeatedly pooping up listing most of my background apps which are mainly the google ones and keyboard. After I press through ok it has the "Complete action using box" with touch wiz easy and touch wiz as choices (nova missing). What happened? How do I fix this? Do I have to revert my phone back? How do I do this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC