Is it just me? Or is it just my phone?

loveleighn

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
is it just me? or is it just my phone?

okay. so i have a phone, when i'm using it, ofcourse i was clicking/touching on icons, etc., i can't click those icons, so i switch the audio profile to general mode using the vol. buttons, then i tried to click the home bar and it doesn't respond and vibrate. so i just locked it and open again. and i was able to click again. i remember i always have sweaty hands when it happen. anything that i can do? it was so annoying to off the screen and turn it on and the same thing happen :(

HELP!?!?! :))))

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: is it just me? or is it just my phone?

Which phone do you have? Does this persist after a reboot? Are you saying that the entire screen isn't responding to touch?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Which phone? KitKat is the version of Android OS.

Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12