My other attempted post didn't work so trying again with a new title. Has a Samsung Galaxy S5 or Galaxy Note 2 (the one based on the 5th one) which seems to randomly malfunction on mapping programs losing all GPS function whether urban or rural for minutes at a time.

There's too many apps out there that it's a needle in a haystack, is there some agreed upon 'best' app to try to figure out whats happening like if it's hardware vs software issues?
    09-17-2016 07:49 PM
    My other attempted post didn't work so trying again with a new title. Has a Samsung Galaxy S5 or Galaxy Note 2 (the one based on the 5th one) which seems to randomly malfunction on mapping programs losing all GPS function whether urban or rural for minutes at a time.

There's too many apps out there that it's a needle in a haystack, is there some agreed upon 'best' app to try to figure out whats happening like if it's hardware vs software issues?
    Hey I'm with you on this one I'm also having some serious issues with my device. I'll tag along and hopefully we can get our problem solved together.
    eric70412 likes this.
    09-17-2016 07:52 PM