Samsung Tab 4 Battery Problem

Bibm_44

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
Hello, 2 years ago i bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 and it was working perfectly, in the begin of 2016 i noticed my tablet's battery drains faster than usual and the charger charges slower. I've noticed that the USB i'm using was half cut but i was pretty sure none of the wires into the USB were cut. I thought it's a USB problem and got a better USB to use with my charger. It did the same and never charged faster. I tried using my Samsung Galaxy S4's charger and it works perfectly! Is the problem the battery or the USB or the charger? Will you advice me where and what kinds of USBs do i buy for my tablet? Thanks!

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Run a test to figure out your battery life. If it is short, a battery replacement is likely in order. There are battery replacement videos available on YouTube, and a variety of sources from which to obtain a replacement. I would have shared a link to the video, but I didn't know what size Tab you have. It's really not terribly complicated to change the battery, you just have to take care not to use too much force during the process.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463