Why does my Kyocera Hydro Vibe acting up to the breaking point of getting a new phone?

Aether Bell

Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Well I've been having some strange issues with the phone as such as "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped" when I try to disable a app I don't use/need and I cannot update and install any app and I cannot factory reset my phone and that's the main reason why I have named my phone The CLOD!!!!

Thanks to anyone who knows what is happening with my phone and e-mails me at [email address redacted by Mod] If you have a answer for my question!

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. Follow the steps in this link, and make sure you select Wipe Cache Partition (and not Wipe Data). When complete, select Reboot System Now.

When you have a chance, head over to the Intros forum and tell us something about yourself! Introductions - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Aether Bell

Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for the link it does help and I did a factory reset from recovery mode menu and reinstalled the apps I had before the reset Thanks To B. Diddy

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol