Update Trio Tablet Android 10.1 OD from 4.4.4 KitKat to 5.0 Lollipop

pamm936

Jul 23, 2017
Visit site
My mother has a Trio Tablet Android 10.1 OD (wi-fi only, not connected to T-Mobile or any other celluar carrier) running on 4.4.4 KitKat...She is experiencing problems with Wi-Fi not connecting automatically, have to physically go in and turn it off and back on...then select wi-fi connection. I was told the fix was to upgrade to Android 5.0 Lollipop...But I CANNOT find any information on where to get the update or anything about doing so...So I have emailed Trio support....NO RESPONSE WHATS SO EVER. I am at my wits end and now asking for suggestions/help etc. to get this done. Have a family member who tech savvy but seems he "can't find (my opinion...interest) time" to help. So please....anyone with some decent advice/help...is greatly appreciated...with lots of gratitude. Thank you all in advance.

snowboarders

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
there may be no Android 5.0 Lollipop for that tablet and why would you want Android 5.0 Lollipop on that tablet today any ways ? Android 5.0 Lollipop was one of the worst android update yet

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I can't find any reference to lollipop for your tablet online so you may have to just put up with the wifi issue. I know that doesn't help much, but at least you can still use it. Sorry.