What apps aren't working in Android L?

Steve Allen1

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I just installed lollipop a couple nights ago on my S5 with Sprint being my carrier. When lollipop finished installing, facebook updated itself and I just opened facebook and it seems to be working fine.

nicksmercedes

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm new to this, so I apologise if my wording is wrong.
Ivery used the geeya cctv program "eye see" and the cctv program "vmeyesee" program to monitor my cctv systems.
The geeya "eye see" now crashes and the "vmeyesee" won't work with uid address now I have upgraded to android 5 on my galaxy 5.
By uid address I mean cloud service and serial number.
any advice please ?

Last edited:

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else have this issue? when you have anew voicemail, after you listen and clear your queue the notification will not go away. the only way it will go is a reboot.

TheJediGoddess

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
No problem with apps not working but noticed Facebook Messenger is responsible for 50+% of power usage. I don't get on it often but was on it for 20 mins on and off.. noticed a significant drop in my battery.

grover5

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else have this issue? when you have anew voicemail, after you listen and clear your queue the notification will not go away. the only way it will go is a reboot.

Mine goes away eventually without a reboot but I have been annoyed by how long it takes.

Posted via the Android Central App

will4iron

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I have same problem here. I just upgraded to Lollipop yesterday and noticed that Geeya app stopped working.
I don't know why but it seems like third party application issue. Which means Geeya needs to update their App running with lollipop I guess.
I tired to contact the szGeeya .com but no luck.
Now I can't monitor my home using Geeya IP camera.
Disappointed.:-\

Tylen Smith

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
I've got a Nexus 9 with 5.0.1 on it. I haven't had any problems with Netflix. But HULU has had issues from the get-go. It works just fine until it hits the ads. I don't have any adblocking apps or anything like that. I've corresponded with their development team but never did find a solution.

Last edited:

will4iron

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I have same issue here. My Geeya App crushed as soon as I updated to lollipop. Did you fix the problem? I have sent several email to the Geeya app developer but no reply. Also I checked eBay about Geeya products but all gone. Maybe the company bankrupted? If you have solved this issue, please share with me. Thanks

slyguy0

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Scrabble. The games I had in progess before the update are all still there, but when I open a game I can see all the played tiles but there is no scrabble board. Anyone else?

DLK1

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Scrabble. The games I had in progess before the update are all still there, but when I open a game I can see all the played tiles but there is no scrabble board. Anyone else?
Have you checked to see if the developer of the game has updated it for Lollipop? Or perhaps uninstall it and the reboot the phone and reinstall the game again.

slyguy0

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks DLK1, but I have tried that and still no luck.I contacted EA games thru their customer service system, and despite the assurance of a prompt response, they never reached out. I contacted them last week. I appreciate both your suggestion and your time. Btw, all was well until the 5.1 update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21