gussed android L Name

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
It could be Lollipop or it might be 'Ladoo' since the new CEO is Indian.

Would be quite amusing to see the name Ladoo. :)

Probably not Ladoo, they decided to go with KitKat over Key Lime Pie because KLP is more unknown. There is no way there going with a single countries desert.

Lollipop works, most likely. Or Lemon Head.

RizaHawkeye

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Ladoos are great and all, but I don't think most people even know what they are... While I'd love to see a dessert from my country of origin, I don't think it's going to happen. No way are they going to focus on South Asia and open themselves up to criticism asking about the Polish dessert, or German, or Korean, or anything else. I think Lollipop, Licorice, etc are much more likely.

salmanahmad

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Ladoos are great and all, but I don't think most people even know what they are... While I'd love to see a dessert from my country of origin, I don't think it's going to happen. No way are they going to focus on South Asia and open themselves up to criticism asking about the Polish dessert, or German, or Korean, or anything else. I think Lollipop, Licorice, etc are much more likely.

Haha I know, it's very unlikely but I said it would be interesting if it we're chosen.

It's likely they go with something like Lollipop.

RizaHawkeye

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Yes, it would be interesting, wouldn't it? I'd love to see people confused and thrown off their tracks for a while. Imagine if K had been Kulfi or Kheer.

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
It could be Lollipop or it might be 'Ladoo' since the new CEO is Indian.

Would be quite amusing to see the name Ladoo. :)

Larry Page is Indian? What?

I think lollipop would be fine. Don't know why they're keeping the name secret and didn't come out with it at Google I/O. Makes me think maybe they're trying to get another tie-in with another branded candy like Lifesavers or something.

I thought it sounded strange they kept referring it to 'Android L release'.

Dan Derp

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Look what I find on my Verizon droid maxx. In the middle there is a pie thing

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-04-21-42-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-08-04-21-42-23.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 175

k3m1c6

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Look what I find on my Verizon droid maxx. In the middle there is a pie thing

Posted via Android Central App

Didn't Jelly Bean also have a candy cane in it implying that K would be Kandy Kane?

Android just enjoys jerking our chains!

Posted via the Android Central App

Kaido

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Android Ladoo lmfaoooo. No, please no. I think any Indian would crack up when they first hear the name.

Android LifeSavers sounds the best to me, but I'm positive it will turn out to be Android Lollipop.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084