We now see Google Fit option here, as we know, Google Fit arrives on Android L.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails NEW Google Settings-30978.jpg  
    09-28-2014 09:04 AM
    I noticed this also. I also noticed something else Thursday night on my Nexus 5. My home screens are displaying somewhat differently. For example if I open the app drawer the home screen collapses from the outer corners into the center and then the app drawer flies in from all sides. If I return to the home screen from the apps drawer, the drawer flies toward me, disappears and the home screen comes out from the center of the screen and fills to the edges. Today I used the setting menu and when it is selected the screen kind of does a 360 rotate and on the opposite side is the setting menu. So it seems like the transitions from screens are different. Swiping between home screens remains the same.

Maybe it is just me. I think it is just me. The only thing I am wondering about is that I noticed this Thursday night and Thursday morning my Google Play Services was updated to the next version. I think the new version added an API to street view in maps, but I am wondering if it actually did more than stated.
    09-28-2014 03:59 PM