Android L and Moto X

pstrain

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Probably not until it passes through motorla for some tweeks to make shre their add ons work. Probably a coupls weeks after nexus 6, they are aiming to get the update out before the nexus 5

Posted via the Android Central App

sharkita

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
For those of us with a Moto X on AT&T (those of us who didn't get the Pure Edition) we will have to wait for both Motorola and AT&T to send it out. KitKat came out pretty quick, though, so I don't think we'll have to wait too long.

MFNATIK

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I think it should happen fairly fast. Moto is very closely aligned with Google and all the Moto Action stuff are separate apps so it shouldn't need too many tweaks to Lollipop for it yo work. I say for us Pure users within 1-2 weeks

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I wonder where the Moto X (2013) will fit in.

The 2013 model is definitely getting the update. It will most likely come out the same time or shortly after the 2014 model. If you are a member of the Motorola Feedback Network like I am then you will be getting it sooner for sure.

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
The 2013 model is definitely getting the update. It will most likely come out the same time or shortly after the 2014 model. If you are a member of the Motorola Feedback Network like I am then you will be getting it sooner for sure.

It pays to be a member of the Feedback. So easy too.

StutterStep

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
If the manufacturers were smart they would have started development with the first developer release for their apps not only when it's released in November.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy