Will you be updating to Lollipop on "release" day?

Will you be updating to Lollipop on "release" day?

• Total voters
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
If this breaks my root then probably not. My understanding is that in order to fully appreciate "L" I would need to upgrade to phone with better hardware then what the GS4 has. Also I rather sit back and see what problems other users may have.

Verizon gs4 rooted and still learning

Android L should run comfortably on an S4, as it's meant to be as processor intensive as 4.4, which was designed to work smoothly on devices with 512Mb of RAM, let alone the 2Gb on an S4.

makarand14

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I am still unsure. If its today, I'll definitely be tempted but let's see, I might wait for a week after release, just in case, cause I would really hate setting up my tablet again. Have been rooting and playing with my old transformer since 'forever'

chad783

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Rumor has it that it will show up on the Nexus 10 and 7 first because they are wifi only devices. If so, then I will definitely be updating my Nexus 10 so then I can get a better idea about what to expect on my Nexus 5 when that finally happens.

bubbbab

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Being new to android over from almost ten years of blackberry, I'm still trying to understand if it will work properly on out SGS4

Samsung Galaxy S4 And 4.4.2 Switched from Z10 July 26.2014

dohlo

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Coming from Apple, I'll probably follow the whole wait a few days or more and see how the update rolls out before updating strategy. I'm definitely excited for it, as my S5 already seems snappy as hell but L previews make it look even more impressive. Plus the interface looks a little less clunky as well.

Who knows I might update first thing :D

xxjoStaxx

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Just got it on my nexus 5 :mad:

Mad? Guess you're in the first rollout batch. Issues? I'm annihilating my check now button, hoping I'll get it today on my Nexus 5. I'll definitely update as soon as I possibly can. Been waiting for this forever! Reason I got a N5 was for immediate updates.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay