Has anyone got the Lollipop update yet?

Zetaprime

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
How hard is it for google to just tell us when they will be releasing lollipop god dammn it.

Not hard at all. But they appear to be unwilling to say anything, like God forbid they might commit to a date and actually live up to it. But at this point I've pretty much given up hope of seeing it this year. If it comes sooner so be it, but if not..oh well.

mattpga

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Well they said 'in the coming weeks' about a month ago, so maybe its going to be in the coming months instead. Maybe Motorola can help them out a they seem to be better at it.

xxjoStaxx

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
The Motorola Lollipop update is for "soak testing" on the Google Pure editions, and people who signed up for it. Google has stated officially that today is the day the OTA will start rolling out to Nexus owners, albeit in "batches," which is kinda dumb IMO. I'm not holding my breath and checking every hour like I did on the 3rd this time lol. If it comes, it comes. If not, oh well. Only issue with my N5 is "OK Google" hotword detection not working at all, and I've tried Everything short of a factory reset. Just stopped working one day randomly. So I'm hoping that'll be fixed when I do get L on my phone.

Posted via Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
It was reported on Ars Technica last night that the second gen Moto G update was rolling out to non-soak users.

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)

1210saad

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
The Motorola Lollipop update is for "soak testing" on the Google Pure editions, and people who signed up for it. Google has stated officially that today is the day the OTA will start rolling out to Nexus owners, albeit in "batches," which is kinda dumb IMO. I'm not holding my breath and checking every hour like I did on the 3rd this time lol. If it comes, it comes. If not, oh well. Only issue with my N5 is "OK Google" hotword detection not working at all, and I've tried Everything short of a factory reset. Just stopped working one day randomly. So I'm hoping that'll be fixed when I do get L on my phone.

Where did google state this?

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I know this not the forum. But just try changing the language to English (U.S) or English (U.K) . I had a similar problem and this solved it.

Posted via the Android Central App

ljxdaly

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
just flashed the factory image, and i'm in the first time boot, with the boot img just fiddling around. this is the most anxious time in the world for me. hopefully it works.

edit: YES! up and running on n7 2012

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
. Only issue with my N5 is "OK Google" hotword detection not working at all, and I've tried Everything short of a factory reset. Just stopped working one day randomly. So I'm hoping that'll be fixed when I do get L on my phone.

Ever since Google + got updated the Photos App keeps crashing, and i keep reporting to Google but no updates for the fix...i assume Lollipop will fix this issue.

Zetaprime

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
just flashed the factory image, and i'm in the first time boot, with the boot img just fiddling around. this is the most anxious time in the world for me. hopefully it works.

edit: YES! up and running on n7 2012

Where did you get the factory image? Pleas post link!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair