Don't get your hopes up

xban1

May 29, 2014
Visit site
We expect to receive the ota update for lollipop tomorrow but I just want to remind everyone who is impatiently waiting to not get their hopes up.

There's a chance it doesn't come up tomorrow since google has never officially announced when lollipop will hit the nexus devices, unlike apple do when they release a software update.

Secondly, since it will be version 5.0, there's a good chance there is a lot of bugs like during 4.4 compared to 4.4.4 which is much more stable. So for those who are not in a hurry, consider not updating your devices that quickly.

Anyway, I'm really impatient about getting lollipop, have a great night, or day, depending on where you are.

Posted via the Android Central App

FreeFool

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I agree. I am in the UK and I have only just received Material Design app updates on to my Nexus 5 in the last few days. I would assume all these updates need to take place before 5.0 arrives. I am not sure I have all the updates for the standard apps yet, I seem to have most, certainly Gmail only arrived at the weekend, Google Earth yesterday.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams