anyone got the OTA update yet?

Kevin Hill2

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Got the update yesterday for my 2012 nexus 7, Live in Idaho, Lot of excitement for a little bit of nothing, i'm not impressed , looks like it was designed by a bunch of high school kids that where taking a modern arts class and thought the Jetsons were cool.

elusive11

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Still waiting on my Lollipop. OTA side loading was a no go because of USB issue right before transmitting the downloaded file.

Posted via the Android Central App

Robert Jordan1

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
frankenhooker: I went into Developer Options and set the processes to 4, instead of Standard, which so far has helped to eliminate the laggy processing. Did you wipe cache?

FreeFool

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Got mine a couple of hours ago. Finding some interesting things. Noticed an app called MX player doesn't work in 5.0 but I only had this on KitKat because some mp4's didn't play. This appears to of been rectified on 5.0 as the Photos app can now play these files.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
this method works but it might screw up your device's Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) requiring a Hard Reset/Factory Fresh Wipe in order to fix GCM and Push Services (Gmail etc.). i like to do a hard reset after every Letter OS Update anyway. it worked for me on the second try. if you try it report back. here you go - good luck -

Pradaman Shorey
Shared publicly - 2:31 PM
#Nexus5

How to force Lollipop Update on your Nexus Device:
1. Go to Settings > Apps > All > Google play services > manage space >
clear data.
2. Go to Google Services framework > clear data > force stop.
3. Go to Settings > About phone > system updates (it should say last
checked in 1969)
4. Click on 'Check Now' & keep refreshing and it should push the
update to your phone if it doesn't work the first time keep trying.
It worked for me in the first go (Nexus 5)!!
Good Luck...

#lollipopupdate #nexus #update #nexus5 #lollipop
#google 

https://plus.google.com/+PradamanShorey/posts/RhmXWhoE6Be

Force Android OS OTA Update

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon