Android 5.0 issues.

Podolsky

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I upgraded my nexus 5 today via OTA and I have been experiencing several issues, some apps crash, modern combat 4, and some other games, even camera app crashes, while I was experiencing users on Android entire os was slow like Sammy os, when I used the stock app for light it stopped working and did not work again until I restarted the phone

Anyone else whit these issues?

Posted from my new Nexus 5

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Hey Podolsky

I recently made a game for Android, Brave Bomb, and a few people have been emailing saying that it does not work with their Nexus 5. Your phone should be top of range, so to speak, so this doesn't make much sense.

Perhaps returning your phone to an older factory setting might fix the problems. You would have to re-download your games again though. Best of luck!

regards

NDDstudio Dave

yfan

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
I don't play video games, but is it possible the game simply hasn't been updated to work well with 5.0? Did you try a clean install of the game (i.e. uninstall and reinstall)?

crazynastyz

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I update my nexus 5 and my screen flash when my icon appears. After I restart it give me a iu crash error and I can't send it or do anything the phone freeze. I try a hard format it work for 5 min and the same thing restart. And I loose my wallpaper too.

Posted via the Android Central App

JoeLosFeliz

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm having a lot of issues with my Nexus 7 since the update. I can't even connect to wifi anymore. Don't know what to do about it at this point.

Alniter

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm having a lot of issues with my Nexus 7 since the update. I can't even connect to wifi anymore. Don't know what to do about it at this point.

5.0.1 has destroyed my Nexus 7. Games are jerky, browser gets sudden black screen and closes every time I try t use it. My Nexus 7 is now a coaster. If Android wants to kill its own brand, it's off to a flying start.

Posted via the Android Central App