"All Calls to Voicemail" removed from L?

saxyschoppy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Either I'm crazy or that option is gone. What a bummer - that was a great way to essentially "block" spam callers.

Any apps that work 5.0 that replicate this?

Posted via the Android Central App

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Phone -> Menu -> Settings -> Call settings -> -> Call forwarding -> Always forward -> On.

Is that what you need?

saxyschoppy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
No. In Kit Kat I created a contact called Spam. It is up to like 10 phone numbers now. There was an option in the Kit Kat People app to send all calls from that contact to voicemail. The contacts app in Lollipop has no such option that I could find :-(

Posted via the Android Central App

sagemonic

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Well, on my Nexus 5, contacts set to go directly to voicemail are clearly still checked as supposed to do so but do not. They did for awhile after first updating, then sometimes they would and sometimes they wouldn't and now they never do. As far as I know, no updated\s have been applied to cause these alterations.

[sarcasm] Is the OS evolving/devolving? [/sarcasm]

Krynn

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Well, on my Nexus 5, contacts set to go directly to voicemail are clearly still checked as supposed to do so but do not. They did for awhile after first updating, then sometimes they would and sometimes they wouldn't and now they never do. As far as I know, no updated\s have been applied to cause these alterations.

[sarcasm] Is the OS evolving/devolving? [/sarcasm]

Same issue here. Just had one come in that's on my blacklist, and it rang through anyway. Double checked it, that's the only contact it's in, and yes it's set to go to voicemail. Just doesn't seem to work now.

PthPndr

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Same issue here. Just had one come in that's on my blacklist, and it rang through anyway. Double checked it, that's the only contact it's in, and yes it's set to go to voicemail. Just doesn't seem to work now.

I thought I was going crazy. This is my first time using a Nexus phone and I setup a "Blocked" contact that I forwarded to voicemail but the calls still ring through.

Jason Motley

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Where is this setting? I have a nexus 6 and my phone is sending everyone to VM unless they are in my contacts. It sucks since I run my business from my phone.

Hawsty

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I always save spam calls as Zspam so they appear at the END of my contacts... especially having over 50 spam contacts saved lol then I don't have to scroll past 50 "s" to get to my "t" contacts :)

any idea how to get rid of spammers who change phone numbers every 3 seconds, even using local cell phone exchanges to call me?? gets aggravating to get upwards of 3 calls a day from these idiots - offering discounted credit card rates blah blah blah

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908