Photos app does show local photos on the internal storage. What gives?
    11-18-2014 12:54 PM
    Sorry--what do you mean that you can't download or access internal storage? What happens when you try to download something--do you get an error? What happens if you use a file manager app to explore your folders in internal storage?
    Nathan-NL likes this.
    11-18-2014 05:08 PM
    I can't access the internal storage with ES File Explorer and I can't download anything with Chrome/ES File Explorer. I immediately get an error.
    At first I couldn't see the Nexus 4 on my Windows 7 desktop at all. Now I can but it appears empty, but I know it's not because I have accessed the internal storage using TWRP and saw that everything is still in place.

I did have to go through some hoops to get Lollipop working. I started with 4.4.4 with quite some modifications (root, custom recovery, Xposed, etc). What I first tried was just flashing the Factory Image without flashing userdata.img, but I then got a bootloop at the boot animation (colored dots flying around, new Android logo didn't appear). So I reflashed 4.4.4 and then applied the OTA. This worked and pretty much everything seems to work fine. Except for this and auto-rotation not working.

There isn't much free space left by the way.

Edit: I now flashed TWRP and the latest SuperSU Beta, but after flashing TWRP I got the same bootloop again. So I now reflashed system.img again and it seems to be starting again. (Android is being updated, Apps are being optimised)
    11-18-2014 05:37 PM
    Hope it works! I'm not experienced with rooting, so I probably won't be of much help going forward.
    11-18-2014 06:16 PM