So no gallery -fine. I need some help. How do I use photo app to delete pictures from my device and keep the backup in the cloud?

Surley, I should not have to waste precious space downloading a third party app to be able to do a pretty basic thing as this?

And it would be frustrating if every time I wanted to make a little more space if I had to connect my phone to a PC. That would be loony.

Am I missing something in the photo app that would allow me to just delete off my device? Please say I am missing it? (And why is something that simple so elusive?)

Thanks for any help
    11-19-2014 12:33 PM
    Use QuickPix. It's better than Gallery.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
    11-19-2014 02:39 PM
    Use QuickPix. It's better than Gallery.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
    Thanks, I might have to. Just frustrating that I have to download another app (and waste precious space) just to be able to delete photos from my device properly. The only solution is in filmstrip mode to delete them one at a time - not helpful. I suppose downloading Quickpix, deleting photos en mass, then deleting quick pix again might be the answer.
    11-19-2014 02:53 PM
    So no gallery -fine. I need some help. How do I use photo app to delete pictures from my device and keep the backup in the cloud?

Surley, I should not have to waste precious space downloading a third party app to be able to do a pretty basic thing as this?

And it would be frustrating if every time I wanted to make a little more space if I had to connect my phone to a PC. That would be loony.

Am I missing something in the photo app that would allow me to just delete off my device? Please say I am missing it? (And why is something that simple so elusive?)
    When I deleted the pictures "on device," the same pictures synced to the cloud are still there.
    11-19-2014 07:25 PM