Quiz: Battery Saver or Not?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I really have no idea. I'm just guessing.:)

So I now see what you're saying--that Battery Saver turns the top and bottom borders red/orange. But there is also a Battery Saver icon that appears in the Notification Bar (a battery icon with a plus sign in it), that can't be swiped away. Maybe that disappears when charging?

daihard2008

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
I really have no idea. I'm just guessing.:)

So I now see what you're saying--that Battery Saver turns the top and bottom borders red/orange. But there is also a Battery Saver icon that appears in the Notification Bar (a battery icon with a plus sign in it), that can't be swiped away. Maybe that disappears when charging?
What I'm saying is that the orange bar at the top in the OP's picture doesn't indicate the battery saver mode. It is merely a background colour. Go to the Contacts app and tap a contact that has an orange icon (provided they don't have their own avatar), the detail screen pops up - with the status bar in orange.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
He shouldn't be in battery saver mode. The top and bottom are supposed to turn orange, along with battery saver should deactivate upon being plugged in.