Does the new Google Keyboard support multiple languages in ONE keyboard interface like Swiftkey?
    Because it doesn't seem so. In Swiftkey we can swipe on the spacebar to switch between languages AND EVEN the predictions provide for all the languages we choose. Can Google Keyboard do this too?
    11-22-2014 06:18 AM
    Settings -> Language & input -> Google Keyboard -> Languages. Turn off "Use system language" and instead turn on whatever languages you want. Let's say English (US), Italian, and French.

Hit the back button and tap Text correction -> Add-on dictionaries. Scroll down to French and Italian and tap to Install.

Now open an app which uses the keyboard (email or whatever). Tap the World icon to the left of the spacebar to rotate through your available languages, or long-press the same icon (or the spacebar) to pop up a selection box.
    11-22-2014 06:47 AM
    That's exactly what I complaint about, dude! You need to rotate between keyboards. That's very cumbersome.
    While Swiftkey merge all into 1 keyboard! Even the predictions from the 3 languages appear ALTOGETHER at once in the prediction bar at the top.
    11-22-2014 09:36 AM
    That's exactly what I complaint about, dude! You need to rotate between keyboards. That's very cumbersome.
    While Swiftkey merge all into 1 keyboard! Even the predictions from the 3 languages appear ALTOGETHER at once in the prediction bar at the top.
    Frankly, that would drive me crazy.
    11-22-2014 09:41 AM