I am finding that Chomp 's quick reply pop up window and Lollipop lockscreen don't play together at all. I think maybe the Lollipop's own pop up notifications might be the issue. There was a fight between the Chomp popup, the lockscreen and the pin unlock screen. Turning off secured lockscreen only removed that from the equation, the other two still fought for control. Eventually I got to the homescreen though I can't say if I had any input on getting there.

I've switched to the new Google messenger app and will keep an eye out for information on this. Anyone have any experience with this?

Posted from my Nexus 5 via Android Central App
    11-24-2014 03:05 PM
    I got the same problem with Textra. Had to turn off the floating notification in the Textra settings to avoid this. I emailed them & they said it's SwiftKey's fault. I don't see how that has anything to do with it tho so idk. I tried to forward the email to SwiftKey but their stupid *** automated email reply system just tells me to go to their forums. I don't have time for all this ****.

Posted via Android Central App on The Nexus 5
    12-02-2014 01:38 PM
    I got the same problem with Textra. Had to turn off the floating notification in the Textra settings to avoid this. I emailed them & they said it's SwiftKey's fault. I don't see how that has anything to do with it tho so idk. I tried to forward the email to SwiftKey but their stupid *** automated email reply system just tells me to go to their forums. I don't have time for all this ****.

Posted via Android Central App on The Nexus 5

Um, why not temporarily disable SwiftKey and see for yourself?
    12-02-2014 02:32 PM
    It's not Swiftkey's fault. It's been reported to happen with TouchPal as well in XDA. It also happens with Whatsapp and Telegram.

Textra recently released an update fixing this problem (I didn't have this problem with Textra, did it fix it for you guys?), so the problem seems to be incompatibilities with the messaging app and the Android L lockscreen.
    12-18-2014 10:03 AM
    I've had it with Lollipop and Chomp SMS Quick Reply on my Sony Xperia Z. I've contact Chomp as it only happens with that app. It's very annoying because I keep losing anything I've typed unless I open the full message, which defeats the object of having Quick Reply in the first place.
    05-01-2015 05:51 AM