Exchange email will not work

Steve Hathaway

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi since updating to 5.0 I am not able to get my exchange email to setup on my nexus 5 before the update I had no issues is this a known problem?
Thanks

daihard2008

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi since updating to 5.0 I am not able to get my exchange email to setup on my nexus 5 before the update I had no issues is this a known problem?
Thanks

It probably depends on multiple factors, such as the version of the Exchange server you're trying to connect to, its configuration, etc. I have no issue accessing my company Exchange account from GMail on Lollipop.

choclab1

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I had the same!e problem. I literally tried 20 times and finally gave up. A few hours later gave it a try and it went through on the first try.

dduniam

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks

I had the same problem, in fact it made my tablet unusable because it kept popping up a message over what ever I was doing every 10-15 seconds. In the end, I deleted my Corporate account from Settings, and installed the Nine - Exchange ActiveSync app, and it works great.
My company has Exchange Server 2003, and I have a Nexus 10.