Just got the OTA on one N4 after mashing the check now button just one more time, lol. So far, I'm sad to say it's not going well. As it was downloading, for some weird reason a bunch of apps just started crashing left and right, and mostly process.gapps was crashing multiple times, again all while the download was proceeding. Not inspiring confidence at all. So, after it finished downloading, more apps just kept crashing over and over and it takes me back to the "About phone" screen after clicking "restart and install," and clicking on system update just crashes the phone. Yikes!!! So, I rebooted and get a stupid message that the update failed as I'm out of space, which is not true in the least. I am now proceeding to download it again, and so far no apps have crashed during the download, good sign....and it actually has rebooted to install the update. We shall see what happens. The first download attempt was scary, especially hearing all the horror stories about this upgrade. I will report back once or if my first N4 is updated....

I have a completely stock N4 BTW....if that makes any difference.

Update 1: After initial installation and first reboot, I thought I was stuck on boot animation (swirling dots), but it finally proceeded after some time. It is now optimizing apps (287) and I imagine that is going to take a while...I really hope all goes well!
    11-25-2014 02:43 PM
    First thing you do after it comes up is Settings/General/Storage/Cache. Press that and clear cache. Don't try running apps before you clear the cache or they may start crashing again until you do. (If not right away, in a day or two).

Oh, and if your battery and data usage are high for the next few days, that's normal with a major update.
    11-25-2014 03:25 PM
    Great, thanks for the helpful info! I'm still optimizing apps (at 131 of 287).....

I've heard wiping the cache partition is helpful right away also, may do that too...
    11-25-2014 03:28 PM
    Well, after a 2 hour total install process I'm up and running Lollipop on my N4 and so far it's smooth and I love it! Lost no data or apps and from what I can tell so far, everything is functioning fine. I'm sure there are bugs that have yet to bite....I'm only 20 minutes into it right now, lol. So far, love it!!

Posted via Android Central App with my white Nexus 4 on Cricket
    11-25-2014 04:21 PM
    Well, after a 2 hour total install process I'm up and running Lollipop on my N4 and so far it's smooth and I love it! Lost no data or apps and from what I can tell so far, everything is functioning fine. I'm sure there are bugs that have yet to bite....I'm only 20 minutes into it right now, lol. So far, love it!!

Posted via Android Central App with my white Nexus 4 on Cricket
    Same thing as above happened to me. Now I'm stuck at the “starting apps” screen that assists after the app optimization occurs.

Posted via Android Central App
    11-25-2014 09:03 PM
    Hmm, well it took a while at the starting apps screen for me also. Maybe give it some time, but it shouldn't take longer than 20 to 30 minutes for that process alone. Hope you get it worked out!

Posted via Android Central App with my Lollipop Nexus 4 on Cricket
    11-25-2014 09:11 PM
    Hmm, well it took a while at the starting apps screen for me also. Maybe give it some time, but it shouldn't take longer than 20 to 30 minutes for that process alone. Hope you get it worked out!

Posted via Android Central App with my Lollipop Nexus 4 on Cricket
    Its been about 45-60 minutes

Posted via Android Central App
    11-25-2014 09:14 PM