Hi, when i say "ok, google, take a note xxxx", it actually shows me it's saving the note to Google Keep, but when i open Keep, there is no new note.
    Is there something i'm missing?

Thanks!
    11-26-2014 05:45 PM
    Hi, when i say "ok, google, take a note xxxx", it actually shows me it's saving the note to Google Keep, but when i open Keep, there is no new note.
    Is there something i'm missing?
    I had to try a few times but was eventually able to save my voice memo to Google Keep. I had to say "OK Google, note to self <my text>" in order to save <my text> to Google Keep.
    11-26-2014 07:10 PM
    Aha so the first time it doesn't happen automatically, you need to choose from a list of apps, which app you want the note to be saved into.

Now, try it again, it must work automatically! If you chose Google Keep the first time, now the note will automatically be saved in Keep.
    Try it
    daihard2008 likes this.
    11-26-2014 09:08 PM
    Aha so the first time it doesn't happen automatically, you need to choose from a list of apps, which app you want the note to be saved into.

Now, try it again, it must work automatically! If you chose Google Keep the first time, now the note will automatically be saved in Keep.
    Try it
    This. I had to specify Google Keep on my first try. I was wondering if I had done it wrong. Thank you for the info!
    11-26-2014 11:52 PM

Try it
    From where do you choose the apps?
    11-27-2014 08:15 AM
    I had to try a few times but was eventually able to save my voice memo to Google Keep. I had to say "OK Google, note to self <my text>" in order to save <my text> to Google Keep.
    Well, the thing is it works well with One Note and Evernote, but not Google Keep! Go figure. Anyway, i ended up using evernote (which i've used before), so no problem.
    11-27-2014 08:58 AM