So with lolli I have to keep one app on my home page otherwise they just keep coming back when I move them to page 2 . I found an app that is just a transparent widget so that I can leave my home page blank. Is there a Google way to fix this or they made it this way?

Posted via my Nexus 9
    12-14-2014 07:57 PM
    On the Google Now Launcher, a homescreen without shortcuts or widgets will automatically disappear. The primary homescreen won't disappear if it's empty, but it sounds like attempting to place a shortcut or widget on a second homescreen won't be possible if the primary homescreen is empty. Your workaround of a transparent widget is probably the best bet. Are you using Blank Widget?
    ezzzzz likes this.
    12-14-2014 10:24 PM
    On the Google Now Launcher, a homescreen without shortcuts or widgets will automatically disappear. The primary homescreen won't disappear if it's empty, but it sounds like attempting to place a shortcut or widget on a second homescreen won't be possible if the primary homescreen is empty. Your workaround of a transparent widget is probably the best bet. Are you using Blank Widget?
    yeah that's wht I'm using...thanks

Posted via the Android Central App with my Moto X G1
    12-15-2014 05:13 AM