I'm currently using Contacts+ as my SMS app on my HTC One M8, I like using one app for my dialer/contacts/texting. The number of texts on my phone are getting out of hand. I see on Hangouts there is a way to check a button to reduce the number of texts if needed. I know there used to be apps that worked in ICS to delete old text messages.

How are you guys doing it now? I can't be the only one.

I'm currently running DigitalHigh's Lollipop GPE Rom on my verizon device.

Thank you,
    Z
    01-03-2015 12:30 PM
    I'm currently using Contacts+ as my SMS app on my HTC One M8, I like using one app for my dialer/contacts/texting. The number of texts on my phone are getting out of hand. I see on Hangouts there is a way to check a button to reduce the number of texts if needed. I know there used to be apps that worked in ICS to delete old text messages.

How are you guys doing it now? I can't be the only one.

I'm currently running DigitalHigh's Lollipop GPE Rom on my verizon device.

Thank you,
    Z
    I'd assume Contacts+ has its own way of removing old texts. Did you check?
    01-03-2015 08:21 PM
    Yes I checked and wrote to the company, they don't currently have that function. Neither does Google Messenger, I really don't like Hangouts but I'm open to trying a different SMS App if there is something good out there.
    01-03-2015 08:54 PM
    Yes I checked and wrote to the company, they don't currently have that function. Neither does Google Messenger, I really don't like Hangouts but I'm open to trying a different SMS App if there is something good out there.
    That's too bad. Maybe give Hangouts another chance? I've been using it for quite some time. While its interface has room for improvement, I don't mind using it for both SMS and "hangouts."
    01-03-2015 09:04 PM