How do I configuring enterprise mails on Google Nexus 5?

Kiran Reddy3

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
[Q] Configuring enterprise mails on Google Nexus 5

Hi,
I have a Google Nexus (manufactured by LG). I had installed software update 5 (my earlier version was 4) and configured my company's enterprise emails on phone. Soon after, the phone prompted for and update and installed the same. Now i have 5.01.

However, since then, my enterprise emails have stopped sync with the phone. The phone says 'encryption required' and when i press the Encrypt Now button, it shows the Andriod Robot (that is 'stationery') and the phone shuts down. Once it re-starts, it is back to the same position.

Can any one help why i am unable to configure the enterprise mails? is it an issue with my 5.01 version?

Highly appreciated!

Regards,

Kiran

Yes, our company policy requires the handset to be encrypted. It was encrypted too and the mails were fine when it was 5. The problem is once the device got updated to 5.0.1

Regards,

Kiran

Last edited:

sting7k

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: [Q] Configuring enterprise mails on Google Nexus 5

Sounds like your company is requiring your device to be encrypted in order to setup your Exchange account. You should contact your IT support and ask them.

Kiran Reddy3

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: [Q] Configuring enterprise mails on Google Nexus 5

Yes. Our company policy requires the handset to be encrypted. The mails were synchronised fine with encryption, when the devise was updated to Nexus 5.

The problem is when it got updated to 5.0.1!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12