Sounds crazy but I said it. This is all in reference to my 2013 Nexus 7 as my 1st generation Moto X hasnt received the update yet.
    First - Why do I have to swipe up on the lock screen to enter my pattern? I just want to enter it and start using my device not look at my wallpaper through the lock screen. A hassle.
    Second - My fiance and I share the tablet so a good bit of switching goes on between our profiles. The icon to switch users is so small. Just that little profile picture in the corner? Bit of an inconvenience.
    Third - Using the notification bar is a two step process. I can swipe down and see my wifi, screen brightness etc toggles which is great for when I need them (once a week). And then swipe down a second time to see the full list of whats going on. Why?

I hope I'm wrong with some of these features and theres an easier way to use them. Are these actions and options the same way for the phone update? Should I be swiping down on the notification bar with two fingers to get it fully expanded? Thanks all.
    01-08-2015 05:30 PM
    I agree with you lol a lot of the features other smart phones already have built in

Sent from my Nexus 5
    01-08-2015 05:31 PM
    Google seems to have been facing in the wrong direction for some time now.
    01-08-2015 05:48 PM
    1. It's part of the new notifications system that's not really finished yet. Expect the next release to be better, fingers crossed.
    2. Meh, whatever.
    3. Try a 2-finger swipe down.
    tonyr6 likes this.
    01-09-2015 04:10 PM