I think my android is dead please help me.

Fortuneteller

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys, my android is dead. There are a laying android and appearing utility - Android system recovery utility. and there are several variants to choose:
Apply update from cache
Wipe data/Factory reset
Back up user data
Restore user data
I was failed when I tried to restore cell phone work choosing all above mentioned variants
What should I do please help!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys, my android is dead. There are a laying android and appearing utility - Android system recovery utility. and there are several variants to choose:
Apply update from cache
Wipe data/Factory reset
Back up user data
Restore user data
I was failed when I tried to restore cell phone work choosing all above mentioned variants
What should I do please help!

Which device do you have and what was going on leading up to this happening?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Does the Note 3 officially have Lollipop yet? If not (as I believe is the case), I suggest you reach out to the developer of the ROM you used.

ColbyJvonBrown

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I bought it from the second hands so to say...and it had lollipop there

First hold down volume down, home button, and power at same time. When custom OS comes up select OK. Then download Samsung Kies 3 Software, set it up by following the instructions, make sure the USB drivers installed correctly. Finally attach you phone to the USB cable and computer while in custom OS mode and click update firmware wait for the firmware to download and install which will show a blue progress bar on your note 3, and if it doesn't work try emergency firmware restore. I hope this helps!! Also it took around an hour for me to do this to my tab 3.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited: