LGD8820 N5 is now reset to AndroidKeyLime Pie after factory reset

3ds

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
My Nexus 5 has now o/s version "androidkeylimel pie", this is after i had phone factory reset for sending to LG for screen repair estimate. phone was functional, just had little cosmetic damage, after LG quoted me $150+tax for repair, i decided to bring back phone as is, now phone is not pushing updates , also not detecting SIM. neither google nor LG have been able to assist on this issue.

Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Then it's a civil legal matter between you and LG, because they did something to the phone that they weren't supposed to, resulting in it's not being usable, and they refuse to accept liability. What you do about it depends on the laws where you live. (In the US, I'd have my attorney send their US office's legal department a letter, requesting satisfactory resolution [which would probably result in a new phone being mailed or overnighted to me - the phone isn't worth their attorney's time to read my attorney's letter].)

3ds

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
Re: LGD820 N5 is now reset to AndroidKeyLime Pie after factory reset

Thanks for your time and tip. probably hiring a attorney would be more expensive option compared to repair cost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz