I have a LG G3 and have a big problem with my Gmail.I can access my mail through the email app. and through Googles browser but not my Gmail app. I have installed the Gmail app.from Playstore and tried everything I could think of,numerous Forum members had some tips as well.For days now I am getting very frustrated.I have tried Google >Account>recovery as well but without success.I would very much like to get the Gmail app. that works back on my phone!Anyone has ever had this problem and was able to solve it?
    02-08-2015 03:48 PM
    I can access my mail through the email app. and through Googles browser but not my Gmail app.
    That doesn't tell us what the problem is. Is it able to create the account and log into it? Can you sync email by running the app? What part of the operation, from starting to enter the account information to reading an email, is failing?
    02-08-2015 04:13 PM
    The Gmail app. that I downloaded and installed is on my Home Page and when I tap on it it does not open.The scene telling me what I will be able to use with Gmail installed.Than it requires me to enter my email address,I do and than it tells me that account it already exists .Then can go no further,instead it asks me to create a new account.If my account already exists why is it wants me to create a new one?
    BTW I have created a couple of new accounts,just to see what happens( they make me choose new email names,which I don't want) but what do you think?they would not work either!
    02-08-2015 07:05 PM