All the ones I've used in the past no longer function properly with lollipop. The primary problem seems to be their inability to 'locate' the phone and put up the correct weather information for where the phone actually is.

And yes, I do have location turned on and set to 'high accuracy.'

Help!
    03-11-2015 07:55 AM
    All the ones I've used in the past no longer function properly with lollipop. The primary problem seems to be their inability to 'locate' the phone and put up the correct weather information for where the phone actually is.

And yes, I do have location turned on and set to 'high accuracy.'

Help!
    Fancy Widgets

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ywidgets&hl=en

i like the H7C Clock Skin.
    03-11-2015 08:29 AM
    weather wise i use wunderground. Seems to find me pretty accurately
    03-11-2015 09:58 AM
    I use "The weather channel".
    Works fine.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-14-2015 12:55 PM
    After upgrading to Android 5.0, the Accuweather widget on the home screen of my Samsung Galaxy S5 stopped working. It would show "Loading your weather", then a message would pop up saying it had crashed. Same thing would happen if I tried to run the app manually.

I tried going into the App Manager and clearing the cache for that app, and for the Unified Demon. That got the Accuweather app working, but not the widget. So I removed the widget from my home screen and put it back, and now it seems to work OK. Go figure.
    06-08-2015 02:52 PM
    I've been using weather timeline and instead of having a widget I have the ongoing notification (which is very much like a widget in the notification shade). I've found this to be a pretty nice system, better than a widget. Updates are reliable and app is great.

Edit: actually weather timeline does also have some very nice looking and working widgets as well.
    06-08-2015 02:57 PM
    HD Widgets works.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-08-2015 04:51 PM
    I like Transparent Weather Clock.
    It seems to work just fine on Lollipop!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 "Size Does Matter!"
    06-08-2015 06:44 PM