Hi guys. I have Motorola Moto G. I have today installed new update Lollipop version 5.0.2. It was update 220.27.1.falcon_umts.Retail.en.De . Since the update my phone has been working more slowly, some apps thst used to work do not work anymore,such as games Zenonia 4. Dungeon Hunter 5 that I had on my phone and worked perfectly now does not work correctly. Screen turns pink while loading and in game whole screen is completely pink. I cannot see anything. Any App that I try to install from Google Play says that I have insufficient space while in reality I have more than enough space snd thry used to work. How do I fix this? Will this be patched? Or is there any way to reverse phone to previous update? thanks.
    03-16-2015 09:36 AM
    Welcome to Android Central. I would try a cache wipe in recovery first. Try this: https://motorola-global-portal.custh...he/action/auth

I know the link leads to the Moto X, but I am pretty sure the same process is for the G as well.
    03-16-2015 09:50 AM
    Try what he ^^ said first. If that doesn't help, read below...

Not sure you can easily revert to KK (it can be done but the key word is EASILY). If you're considering that route, try doing a factory reset first. Just like would happen with reverting to KK anyway, it will delete all your data and apps and start the phone as it would be out of the box (except with the new OS).

Before you do that, MAKE SURE YOU'RE BACKED UP! Make sure your contacts are synced to Google (by checking in a browser from your computer), make sure your pictures are backed up. There's no easy way to back up saved game data unless the developer wrote it into the game.
    03-16-2015 09:51 AM
    I have an lg g3 I tried playing zenonia 5 however it opens then closes immediately is there a way to fix this
    04-12-2015 08:18 AM