So I have an iPhone 5, before that an HTC One M7, and a Galaxy Tab 4. My upgrade is coming up soon and would like reasons for Android. Especially since even Samsung has ditched removable sd cards and removable batteries. Thank you

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-24-2015 06:36 PM
    Where do I start , well customisation is probably the first thing what comes to mind and then there's the fact that you can sideload applications which aren't in the playstore and if your really into customisation then there's rooting your device which can completely change the way your phone works I could go on but I don't want to write an essay ....

Sent from my Nexus 7
    03-24-2015 06:41 PM
    And one last thing you don't have to pick a Samsung phone just choose the one which is specific for your needs!

Sent from my Nexus 7
    03-24-2015 06:43 PM
    And one last thing you don't have to pick a Samsung phone just choose the one which is specific for your needs!

Sent from my Nexus 7
    Thank you! And trust me I know. I prefer HTC to be honest but I said Samsung because I thought that they'd be the last to drop all that

03-24-2015 07:04 PM
    The most advanced and customiseable Mobile OS available.
    03-25-2015 06:56 AM
    So I have an iPhone 5, before that an HTC One M7, and a Galaxy Tab 4. My upgrade is coming up soon and would like reasons for Android. Especially since even Samsung has ditched removable sd cards and removable batteries. Thank you

Try Windows Phone? I had a Windows Phone 8 device up until last year and it was good. Like really good. I have always loved Nokia and their Windows Phones were good. Windows OS is itself very nice and well done although it needs more improvement and features which the same can be said about Android. So my answer try a Windows Phone who knows you may end up loving it. I know I did.
    The most advanced and customiseable Mobile OS available.
    And the least optimized and most bloated as well.Android is a good OS but it too has a lot of flaws and improvements needed.
    03-25-2015 07:39 AM
    Try Windows Phone? I had a Windows Phone 8 device up until last year and it was good. Like really good. I have always loved Nokia and their Windows Phones were good. Windows OS is itself very nice and well done although it needs more improvement and features which the same can be said about Android. So my answer try a Windows Phone who knows you may end up loving it. I know I did.

And the least optimized and most bloated as well.Android is a good OS but it too has a lot of flaws and improvements needed.
    I have tried and tried again. I can't get use the software! I have made the decision to stay iPhone for the apps, accessories, overall most beautiful and polished OS, with fast updates and good user support.
    03-25-2015 07:46 PM