go away lollipop

saradha devi

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
This **** is has ruined my moto g. Do they have the concept of testing on google?

Typing text is more difficult.. Auto rotate is not working in mobile sites..

Not able to create a contact in phone.. The only option is the google account.. Seriously morons, a phone is primarily to make calls.. Why force everyone to use ur things..

Can't import contacts from sim card to phone directly.. Again, only Google account is shown.. Pathetic..

The look and feel is crap.. White background is silly.. No way to. Customize..

Google is proving to be a bunch of morons who have some agenda to make all data available with them than in the device.. Forcing customers to use this is even more moronic ..

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Which is why I use as little of google services as possible. I do not use google music, drive, books, games, movies & tv, newsstand, search. I don't use youtube, or hangouts. However, I also do not have the issues you mentioned. I do not use google contacts. My contacts are in my phone only. As far as customizing, pretty much as soon as my phone is out of the box, I install a new launcher, as all stock launchers blow!

Last edited:

ram1220

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I have had HTC and Android phones since they have come out. I don't like the way Android is going. I still have Kit Kat on my phone but I have seen Lollipop on others and I don't like it.

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Did you do a factory reset, or at least clear cache in recovery after updating? That'll clean up most of your problems.

On my phone Typing works fine, auto rotate works fine, creating local contact works. No idea about the Sim card contacts, I don't use those.

Design choices are debated widely here, but give it es few days, you'll get used to it pretty quickly.

laollis

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I have the Note 4 too, and the white background of the notifications is horrible. I don't like lollipop at all. I'd like to go back to Kitkat.

Posted via the Android Central App

saradha devi

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
The problem nowadays with things like cloud is that the companies are behaving like morons and restrict the choices to people. The big companies are creating designs without choices. Time for an open source mobile is..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol