God help me ive gone and done it again!!

robbocop33

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
Yep,after not learning the first time ive gone and updated to lollipop again on my lg g3,why?wwwhhhyyyy did i do it??
Last time phone got so bad i had to send it to lg under warranty.So after they reset or whatever they didi. Left it 3 months,constant reminders coming up to update to lollipop,so i thought maybe phone will react different this time if i update?Nope,phones virtually unusable again.
Its done the same laggy nonsense it done the last time,takes me 2 seconds per letter to type!!!!and ofcourse there's the welcome return of the messaging has stopped,the setting has stopped etc errors,oh joy!!!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Yep,after not learning the first time ive gone and updated to lollipop again on my lg g3,why?wwwhhhyyyy did i do it??
Last time phone got so bad i had to send it to lg under warranty.So after they reset or whatever they didi. Left it 3 months,constant reminders coming up to update to lollipop,so i thought maybe phone will react different this time if i update?Nope,phones virtually unusable again.
Its done the same laggy nonsense it done the last time,takes me 2 seconds per letter to type!!!!and ofcourse there's the welcome return of the messaging has stopped,the setting has stopped etc errors,oh joy!!!

Factory reset and that should fix you right up.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I'm not laughing because of your situation, because that really sucks! Sorry you're dealing with that, but your headline made me laugh out loud, and no I don't mean LOL. I mean really laugh out loud. Got stares at my desk reading.

anon(5527120)

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site

Wow... it really shouldn't lag THAT much...Try a factory reset like itguyjax8430 suggested? My Moto G 2nd Gen is working fine as of now on Lollipop...

robbocop33

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
Strange thing about Lg was that they quite happily sorted out the unfortunately most things have stopped errors under warranty,a few weeks later it started again,guess what they said when i told them?Its quite common,nothing to worry about,that was their exact words in the short email i received?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000